Shiloh Cabinets builds quality custom cabinets without the custom price tag, for the kitchen, bath, entertainment room or any room in the house.
Every Shiloh cabinet is built to order in the USA by W.W. Wood Products Inc, a family owned company with a long tradition of cabinet making. A skilled labor force, quality materials and a controlled manufacturing process assures a high quality cabinet of outstanding durability.
Shiloh Cabinets come in a variety of woods, styles and finishes, for a truly custom cabinet.
Wood species used include oak, hickory, maple, knotty alder and cherry. Also available are Thermafoil doors and drawer fronts on painted maple face frames.
Over 50 door styles and over 250 finishes allows the kitchen designer or homeowners to bring the kitchen of their dream to live.
Shiloh Cabinetry is an active member of KCMA and has earned ESP (Environmental Stewardship Program) certification. The ESP seal identifies cabinet manufacturers with a holistic approach to the manufacturing process to protect and insure future availability of lumber resources. Also, ESP certified cabinets have the lowest formaldehyde emission standards for composite wood products, and finishes that are not hazardous air pollutants.
Framed Cabinet (Full Access Available)
1. Solid wood hanging rail for secure fastening to wall
2. Solid wood corner blocks in base cabinets add strength and stability
3. 3/4″ dovetail plywood drawer box with undermount guide (solid wood dovetail drawer available)
4. Hettich Quadro Full Access undermount drawer guide with Silent System closing feature is standard (Blum® Tandem full extension with Blumotion® required with flush inset or beaded inset, otherwise it is available as an option with standard or full overlay and 3/8″ inset)
5. Solid wood door (except METRO door, thermafoil, and some painted products)
6. Durable and easy to clean interior
7. 3/4″ plywood adjustable shelving with solid metal shelf clips
8. 1 1/2″ wide solid wood frames
9. 3/8″ plywood top (on wall cabinets) and bottom
10. Catalyzed conversion varnish topcoat that is smooth and very durable and resistant to most household chemicals
11. 1/2″ plywood sides with real 1/4″ wood veneer* finished ends for a great look and outstanding quality
12. Blum® 6-way adjustable hinge (integrated soft-close available as option)
Shiloh Cabinetry distributes its products exclusively through a network of dealers. Visit our showroom in Canton, MI, to see the doors styles and finishes available for Shiloh Cabinetry, as well as our other cabinetry lines we carry.
Being small, makes us involved and responsive. Unlike our larger competitors, our products are services are more customized to you. We take the time to understand your requirements and budget. We offer more personal attention, an easy planning and ordering experience, faster delivery time and experienced installers. We get you answers right away, work around your schedule and address your concerns.
When working with a small business like Avanti Kitchens, you support not just your community, but also true craftsmanship. We take pride in our work, and helping homeowners create spaces they and their families will enjoy for years to come… Just like our cabinets are not run of the mill, neither are our services. Coming from a long tradition of real stone and wood artisans, our goal is to move away from the mass produced, beyond the ordinary, and create spaces that are special and cherished.
Contact us at (734) 453 7700 or fill in the Quick Quote form below with any questions you have about our products and services.
» Contact us at (734) 453 7700 or fill in the Quick Quote form below with any questions you have about your kitchen remodeling project. If you would like to speak with a kitchen designer, please let us know and we’ll set up an appointment.
» You can email your project specifications to
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to (734) 353 7745
Once we know the particulars of your kitchen or bath remodeling project, we’ll be glad to prepare a timely, no obligation quote for your project.